CZG( ClassZZ-G) Mining Launching

• CZZ transactions will generate CZG, CZG has no pre-mining, no pre-sale, no investors, only DeFi, and all tokens will be allocated to CZZ traders and liquidity providers.

The total amount of CZG is 100,000.

CZG provides a total of three pools, the first pool is the buyer pool, with 30,000 in the pool; the second pool is the seller’s pool, with 20,000 in the pool; the third liquidity pool, with 50,000 in the pool;

2 Buyer pool: If the price rises, choose the buyer pool. Everyday users who buy CZZ on Uniswap will mine CZG. Daily distribution quantity is the current CZG remaining quantity * 0.3/100, each address will get their shares according to their shares in the total amount of ETH spent;

3 Seller pool: If the price drops, select the seller pool. Everyday users who sell CZZ on Uniswap will mine CZG. Daily distribution quantity is the current CZG remaining quantity * 0.2/100, each address will get their shares according to their shares in the total amount of CZZ sold;.

4 Liquidity Pool: Users who provide liquidity in CZZ Uniswap will mine CZG, and the daily quantity is current CZG remaining quantity * 0.5/100, each address will get their shares according to their shares in the total liquidity pool.

Find CZG on Uniswap:
    0x62a2c4eca2889afc4b81ae1642fd699fa699618c