CZZ and CZG transaction model principle proposal

• CZZ entanglement transactions will generate CZG. CZG has no pre-mining, no pre-sales, no investors, only DeFi, and all tokens will be allocated to entanglement generation transactions and liquidity providers.
    The total amount of CZG is 100,000, until the mining is completed;

1 CZG provides a total of three pools, the first pool is the buyer pool, with 30,000 in the pool; the second pool is the seller’s pool, with 20,000 in the pool; the third liquidity pool, with 50,000 in the pool;

2 Buyer pool: If the price rises, choose the buyer pool. Everyday users who buy in CZZ Uniswap will mine CZG. The daily total is the current total CZG rounded down * 0.3/100.
    The CZG mined by each address in each transaction time is related to the amount of ETH spent;

3 Seller pool: If the price drops, select the seller pool. Daily purchase users in CZZ Uniswap will mine CZG. The daily total is the current total CZG rounded down * 0.2/100.
    The CZG mined by each address during each transaction time is related to the number of CZZ sold;

4 Liquidity Pool: Users who provide daily liquidity in CZZ Uniswap will mine CZG, and the daily total is the current total CZG rounded down *0.5/100.
    The CZG mined by each address is related to the length of time the liquidity is provided, and the currency price rises and falls; if the address has both a buy or sell transaction and liquidity, mining will be carried out according to the liquidity;

• Buyer pool: CZG mining for each address will be allocated according to the proportion of the largest transaction ETH amount of each address in the largest total ETH transaction of all addresses, such as A address transaction 1 ETH, B address transaction 2 ETH, C Address transaction 10 ETH, the current total CZG total is 100,000, and the total daily total of the buyer pool CZG is 1000000.3/100=300, then address A will mine 3001/(1+2+10)=23, rounded down;

Seller pool: each address will mine CZG daily according to the proportion of the largest transaction CZZ number of each address in the largest total CZZ transaction of all addresses. For example, address A sells 100 CZZ, and address B sells 200 CZZ. , C address sells 1000 CZZ, the current total CZG is 100,000, and the seller pool CZG that day total is 1000000.2/100=200, then address A will mine 200100/(100+200+1000)=15, rounded down ;

Liquidity pool: each address will mine CZG daily according to the proportion of the number of CZZ provided by each address in the total number of CZZ provided by all addresses. For example, address A provides 100 CZZ, address B provides 200 CZZ, address C Provide 1000 CZZ, the current total amount of CZG is 100000, and the total amount of liquid CZG for the day is 1000000.5/100=500, then address A will be mined 500100/(100+200+1000)=38, rounded down;

Note: The CZZ in the liquidity address will change daily with the transaction.

• Hi i ready

• The above daily total is also related to the price increase of CZZ. The price is capped at 100%. If the price increases by 5%, the daily output is 400, and the daily output is 400*5%=20. If the price of CZZ falls, CZG will no longer be generated.

• If the price drops, after community discussion, CZG still needs to be produced to protect the interests of fund pool miners, but the number of blocks produced will be reduced. If the number of addresses sold on the day >= the number of fund pool addresses, the seller pool is taken as 0.2; If the number of addresses sold on the day is less than the number of addresses in the capital pool, the capital pool is 0.5. In the case of the current total * 0.2 / 100, the first decline will require a 38.2% attenuation, and if the decline continues the next day, it will continue to be multiplied by a 38.2% attenuation. In addition, the CZG income of its own miners is divided by 10.
    For example, the current total is 100,000, and the price drop is taken as the seller pool. If the seller pool is 0.2, then 100000 * 0.2 / 100 = 200. Because the price drops on the first day, then 200 * 0.382 / 10 = 7.64.
    If address A sells 100 CZZ, and the total amount of CZZ sold on the day is 10,000 CZZ, then the proportion of A sold is 0.01; if address A does not sell CZZ, then the proportion of A sold is 0;
    If address A is the address provided by the fund pool, 200 CZZs are provided in the fund pool, the total amount of the fund pool is 1000 CZZ, and the proportion of the fund pool is 0.2, then address A gets 7.64 * proportion of fund pool* (1-sell Proportion)
    That is, 7.64 * 0.2 * (1-0.01) = 1.51272 CZG.