CZZ DEX Promotion Plan

• The current qualifications for liquid mining are as follows:

• The address needs to buy czz on sushiswap;

• Deposited in the fund pool and will not be taken out within 24 hours; (Statistics of the previous two days' data at 0 o'clock every day, such as 0 o'clock on the 24th today, the statistics are the data between 0 o'clock on the 22nd and 0 o'clock on the 24th)

For example, the A address is exchanged with 1ETH=200CZZ, and then 1 ETH and 200CZZ (not greater than the exchange amount) are deposited in the fund pool; if it is not withdrawn within 24 hours, the A address is eligible for mining;
    If the average price ratio of all purchases in the previous day is 1:500. Formula (previous day's ratio-today's ratio)/today's ratio * 100%, the following is the correct data expression formula: trading index Q(T): assuming P(T) is the average transaction price of eth/czz

0d67dcc9-db33-49e3-894f-11f432b87444-image.png

Because the current address A max (exchange CZZ) = 5 ETH within 48 hours, which means that the address A used up to 5 ETH to participate in the exchange. If max (exchange CZZ) = 10 ETH in all transactions within 48 hours, then address A The adjustment factor is 5/10=0.5

• The average ratio of all purchases today is 1:200, then it is up by 150%, and mining is performed at 100%. Address A will mine 200 * 1 * 0.5=100 CZZ;

• The average ratio of all purchases today is 1:250, so it rises by 100%, and mining is performed at 100%. Address A will mine 200 * 1 * 0.5=100 CZZ;

• The average ratio of all purchases today is 1:300, which is an increase of 67%. Mining will be carried out at 67%, and address A will be mined
      200 * 0.67 * 0.5=67 CZZ;

• Today, the average ratio of all purchases is 1:500, and the increase is 0%, and the mining is carried out at 0%, and the A address will mine 0 CZZ;

• The average ratio of all purchases today is 1:600, which is a decrease of 17%. If mining is performed at 0%, address A will mine 0 CZZ.

• If address A is invited, then inviter B enjoys a 20% commission. If A mines 67 CZZ, then B can also get 67 * 0.2=13.4 CZZ.

The above scheme is to add a balance of supply and demand to the liquidity pool. If the price drops, the mining output should not be increased.

The invitation relationship is that an address can only be invited once, and an address that is already in the fund pool cannot be invited.